StarymotoStarymoto

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Through a Pikachu's Eyes Through a Pikachu's Eyes

I can't believe no one's written something...

This is absolutely fantastic. The effort you guys put through shows.

As a devout Pokemon fan, this touches my heart. I love mesh of gentle songs you took from all the Gamecube games. I would just sit for hours listening to them. Brings back good memories. <3

You do really get the image of a little Pikachu trotting about on it's daily business.

5/5, 10/10.

Eleventh Earl Of Mar (ctnd.)² Eleventh Earl Of Mar (ctnd.)²

Meep! 8D

It's so rare that you find someone who really enjoys the more progressive side of Genesis. You did a beautiful job! I can't wait to hear this completely finished.

5/5, 10/10. You have my deep respect.

Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum

Positively Stunning

This is beautiful. Earned a download. C:

It's very, very impressive for such a young composer. If this is what you achieved in a hurry, I'm absolutely floored.

You have a lot of musical talent. C: keep it up!

Lux Aeterna Lux Aeterna

The Light Eternal

If this is what you sound like when you're sick, I'd love to hear what you sound like when you're well 8D

I thought, for a moment, you'd done an arrangement of one of my favorite choir tunes by the same name.

I was(Pleasantly) surprised to find out otherwise. You have a beautiful first soprano.

Garden Of Moonlight Garden Of Moonlight

Absolutely stunning!

This is such a beautiful piece! I love the harp.

It does put you in mind of a garden in full moonlight.

Words are failing me right at the moment, that is how beautiful this piece is.

10/10, 5/5. Beautifully done.

rtnario responds:

That's exactly why I used a harp. the song was actually built upon the main harp melody you hear from start to finish solely because it alone reminded me of a "Garden Of Moonlight". I would really want to listen to this piece if ever I happen to be in such a place...that would be so perfect. ;)

Thank you so much for your review!

Life Is Like A Boat - Remake Life Is Like A Boat - Remake

Very nicely done, but...

Your friend is a little off key in spots. Understandable, since this song is very difficult to sing. I was still blown away by her voice she is very talented.

I would love to hear more Bleach songs done by her 8D